Liebster Award Nomination

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sooooo, The Creative Glow was nominated for a Liebster Award!! Yay! Thanks to Mallory Frayn a.k.a Because I Like Chocolate for nominating me! You should definitely check out her food blog (click here); it’s about more than just recipes and food, it’s also about having a positive relationship with food for a healthier lifestyle! I am so grateful and excited for this award!


What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster award is an online only award which is given to new bloggers by other bloggers. It’s sort of welcoming them into the blogging community (or blogosphere) and helping to promote them. So I am very honoured to have been nominated and I love the idea of it.

 
So, here we go. If you have been nominated, these are the rules:

1. Read my answers to the (10) questions selected by the blogger who nominated me.

2. Find (10) bloggers with less than 200 followers who you feel deserve to be nominated.

3. Write a post on your blog which is 1.) featuring the Liebster Award, 2.) thanking the person/blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog, and 3.) list the bloggers that you are nominating.

4. After you have written your post, comment on each of your nominee’s blogs informing them of their nomination with a link back to your post (like this one) explaining the award since they may not have heard of it.

Ok, here are Mallory’s questions and my answers:

1. What relatively famous or well-known blogger do you look to for inspiration?
I read Kandee Johnson’s blogs and watch her videos and recently found LeighAnn Says on YouTube who I also really like. My blog is a little different than theirs since they are primarily beauty bloggers, but I’d say Kandee’s positivity inspires me all the time and LeighAnn Says is very candid in her delivery which I hope to be more comfortable with doing as I gain experience.

2. What would your last meal be and why?
Lobster, because I just looooove lobster. It is my favourite food… with a side of vinegar!

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere that is close to my family. I love them a lot and just love spending time with them and making memories with them. I have the desire to visit many places (Italy, France, New Zealand, Australia, England…), but I don’t think I have the desire to live anywhere in particular.

4. What is your favourite type of chocolate?
Milk Chocolate. Boring? Perhaps to some, but that’s just what I like…and if it has almonds in it, that’s even better!

5. Sweet or salty?
Both. If I had to choose one, it would depend on my mood. I tend to crave sweet when I am hungry and salty later at night. I recently got some sea salt and caramel fudge that is delicious!

6. What is the craziest thing you have checked off your bucket list to date?
I guess becoming a blogger and doing my own thing is the craziest. Just taking the leap to finally do it. I’ve visited another country (Mexico) but that’s not too crazy now-a-days. Everyone is travelling. And I photographed the Northern Lights which also isn’t too crazy, but it meant a lot to me! (Click here to see my photos)

7. What is your favourite restaurant and why?
I haven’t found someplace I would call my favourite…not that I can think of.

8. What do you have planned to be on your Christmas dinner menu this year?
The classic Turkey, Stuffing, Potatoes, Gravy, Carrots, Turnip (commonly called Rutebega), dessert of some sort. But Christmas Eve we normally have a delicious Seafood Chowder, honey-garlic spare ribs, sweet & sour meatballs, bacon wrapped scallops, plus more and it’s all HOMEMADE deliciousness!

9. What is your favourite trashy TV show?
Hmmmm…I try to stay away from trashy TV, but maaybeeee…Breaking Amish? Is that trashy? I couldn’t help myself.

10. If you could eat dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Also a hard one…
Hmmm…maybe Salvador Dali. I really love his art and he was quite an eccentric man… or maybe Marilyn Monroe.
So that’s it for my answers.

For anyone who I nominated, these are your 10 questions to answer
:)

1. Why did you begin blogging?
2. Do you have any hobbies (besides blogging) and what are they?
3. Do you have any talents?
4. Do you have a favourite artist? If so, who?
5. What’s the most valuable thing you’ve learned through your blogging experience so far?
6. What are you most looking forward to during the Holidays that just fills you with joy?
7. What inspires you?
8. Do you have a special place where you like to write your blog posts from?
9. What’s your favourite Movie Genre and favourite all-time movie?
10. Black & White or Color (photos, drawings, art)?


And here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:

http://everygirlsanswer.com/










Once you’ve completed all the rules yourself that means you’ve earned your award. Yay! Congratulations! It’s all in how you view it, but I feel it should be viewed as an honour and a great way to try and get your blog out there to the world! :) I hope all my nominees will accept theirs and that anyone else reading will check out their blogs (listed above). As always, check out my YouTube channel and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! And you can also find me on facebook and twitter! Can't wait to have you ;)

Happy Blogging and Blog Reading,
Samantha ♡

No comments :

Leave a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!