First 'First Impressions' Video - 3 Products

Friday, January 31, 2014

Hey Peeps! :D 

Finally, I’m back with a new blog post. I had a lot of set-backs with posting this month with my flight back after the Holidays was cancelled not once but twice. It was good to spend the extra time with my family so I didn’t mind too much but it did set things back a bit with my videos, and then I got sick right after I got home. It took me quite a while to feel better and to feel  healthy enough to record a new video so that it wouldn’t just be me coughing and sneezing and sniffling and just sounding awful… Eww! 

Now that I am feeling much better I do have a new video for you all. You may or may not notice that my voice in the video still doesn’t sound quite normal… or maybe it’s just me who can tell. Anyway, this is my very first ‘First Impressions’ video. I got a few products while I was away that I wanted to tell you guys about so let’s get to it. 

First I will show you a few pics and a quick intro to each product and then the video is just at the bottom of this post. :) So these are the products featured in my video:


Okay, so first up in the video will be this AWESOME pink, LIMITED EDITION COLOR Clarisonic Mia 2. I had been thinking about buying one after having seen many great reviews. It is a bigger purchase for me and I had to do a lot of thinking about it, but in the end I figure that if it helps with my skin (I have developed problem skin over the past 5 years or so) then it is worth the investment.


Second in the video is the Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette by Urban Decay. This is an extremely popular NEW palette with 12 never before seen neutral rose hues. I had a hard time to get my hands on this palette since it was sold out over the Holidays but finally got lucky! :D


And the final product featured in the video is this highly purchased Beauty Blender sponge. This sponge was created by a Hollywood makeup artist, with no edges and a unique suede like feel,  to help people achieve that flawless Hollywood finish without spending and a lot.


Alright, so what did I think of these 3 products as far as my first impressions go? Well, just watch this video and you’ll find out! :D
 


That’s it for this post! Hopefully you guys liked my first ‘First Impressions’ video and that it helped some of you out. If you did like it and want to see more videos like this from me, let me know in the comments section of this video; it’s just below where it says “Leave a Comment”, don’t be timid, I’d love to hear from ya! Also, if you have any further questions, comments, or even suggestions you can leave those in the comments here as well or comment on the YouTube video directly. Either way, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can! :D Also, I haven’t posted Part #2 of my Holiday post so I will try and get that finished this weekend!  

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to:  

S U B S C R I B E
YouTube.com/TheCreativeGlow
 

F A C E B O O K   Like my page
facebook.com/TheCreativeGlow
 

T W I T T E R   Follow Me
twitter.com/TheCreativeGlow
 

G O O G L E +   Add me to your circles
plus.google.com/+SamanthaDuguay



And don’t forget to share my posts and videos with friends so they can join in the fun too; Sharing is Caring! ♥

I love and appreciate every single one of you, truly! I’m planning another special little something for you guys to show my appreciation which I’ll hopefully be announcing soon! 

xox
Sam

No comments :

Leave a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!